AnneMarie Edwards, DPM
If you would like to read more about this article, click to see the full KSL article.
- Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine – Philadelphia, PA in Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 1990
- Residency: Doxey Hatch Medical Center – Salt Lake City, UT, 1992 – 1993
- Residency: Veteran’s Administration Hospital – Salt Lake City, UT, 1990 – 1993
- Residency: Salt Lake Clinic – Salt Lake City, UT, 1991 – 1992
- AM BD PODIATRIC SURGERY – FOOT SURGERY – re-verification 8/31/2019
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Utah Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Ortho & Medicine
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Intermountain Hospital Affiliations
Ingrown toenails, bunions, hammertoes,neuroma, foreign body puncture wounds,Diabetic foot, wounds, infections, and wound care. Limits practice to foot and ankle. I am happy to see any age range for your foot care needs. I am here to assist you in keeping your feet healthy so you can live the healthiest live possible!
Personal Bio & Interests
Dr. Edwards has been with Intermountain Healthcare for the past 14 years. She is not only dedicated to providing the best foot and ankle care possible for her patients but is also involved with resident training. Her educational background includes graduating from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine with her residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah. She has been recognized as a national speaker, has served on many national committees representing not only podiatric medicine but also an advocate for residency training. Dr. Edwards has a special interest in the treatment of the various medical issues with the diabetic foot. She also established a non-profit organization with other physicians that travels to Tonga to perform limb salvage operations and do educational services to decrease the amount of amputations in Tonga. She also enjoys caring for all ages from infant to the geriatric foot. She is bilingual in Spanish. She is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Podiatric Medicine. Dr Edwards is a world traveler with her family: the more remote the better! She enjoys reading, knitting, hiking, skiing, and watching lacrosse games with her family.